can't sleep and all I see on here is cattyness, man is it a full moon?

Someone pissed somebody off lol. I also fall into the cattyness category tonight, damn monthly hormones!!!! How about a goodnight to all:)

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 5:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol apparently so. i started off being ticked bout the flooding of posts and then it snowballed into this ridiculous cat fight. and apparently i am SUPER angry. really I had no idea
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 5:39 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I am just sick of trolls and whining about a couple woman who every night play a game calling each other out and giving each other best answer. They do it every night no one complains then tonight an anon troll gets her panties in a bunch because her posts are being kicked off the screen. She caused a big uproar and every body bit every bodies head off. It's laughable really, but I'm crabby because I'm in alot of pain.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Glad I wasn't a part of that scene! I do love a full moon though to howl at!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Hahha yes it is laughable!!! Totally see where it will get irritating for both sides though. So MoMo have you de decided nitro complain anymore about other people before they torch you alive hahhha?! Hot. Mama won't get in your business but hope that whatever is causing you pain you can ease. I'm the worst with any type of pain so I can't handle it very well so I can't even imagine. I couldn't sleep last night because I kept having the feeling my sister was having contractions. So I called her and she said she has been. So I was worried...I hate worrying but I'm great at doing it uggg
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2010