I was googling my problems, as usual...

And i dont know if any of u have had experiences with vaginal hemorrhoids during pregnancy. I think thats what i have, it definitely looks n feels like it. I'm in my last month. I have one on each side, and its not very painful now, but its making me be scared of childbirth.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 5:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I haven't but have heard of them is this your first baby.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:45 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm only asking because if not I have an idea that will work if you still have that spray stuff from the hospital.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Go to the store and get some witch hazel. Its the #1 ingredient found in those ridiculously expensive 'roid treatment plus, if you have any yeast in there- it will also neutralize your vaginal environment, preparing it for labor. Just use a qtip to dab on the effected area. 

MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2010