am i pregant adult content

I havent had a period in 4 months. I have a thyroid condition. havent been taking the pills for about a year now. im still producing milk after i stopped nursing 6 months ago

vannah33

Asked by vannah33 at 6:47 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Any positive pregnancy tests? I would see a doctor for your lack of period. My doctor told me that I could continue producing milk for up to 10 years after I stop breastfeeding (his wife did). It just depends on how much stimulation your breasts get.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 6:55 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The only way your going to find out is by either taking a test or seeing a doctor. I will say though that a good friend of mine also has a thyroid condition and she ran out of pills and had to wait on an appt to get new ones.. The month that happened she was 2 weeks late. So it is quite true that not taking your medication like you should can mess with your hormones and cycles. Since you have been off of them for a whole year then maybe that isn't the case for you, but is still a possibility. Good luck hope you get it checked out.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2010