What is it about your SO that turns you on? adult content

momof3josephs

Asked by momof3josephs at 7:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband is a gentleman and he is a gentle man. Though we have been married for more than 45 years, he still opens the car door for me, holds my hand all the time, allows me to enter a room before him, is concerned about my health and well-being, etc. He is a man of integrity; he is honest, generous, and kind. These are the character traits that matter long term. The hormones will ebb to some extent, although it is a myth that sex ends at 40, but the character lasts for a lifetime and continues to develop. These are much more attractive long-term that muscles and brawn or any other physical attraction.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• His long......... hair. lol.Also his smile.He's 57yrs.old We've been together a long time & I still get butterflies in my tummy when I see him walking towards me.His sense of humor.And what is really cool is that he's not a jealous man.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 10:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• he is just so darn sexy!
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 7:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My husbands, chest turns me on as well as his left shoulder lol. I love a man with tats but not too many tats. And my man is just perfect. EVERYTHING pretty much turns me on about his sexy self!!!!
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 7:41 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• He is a sexual person and honestly everything about him gets to me. I have been looking at his hairy thighs before and been turned on! When he smiles at me, that I would say is the sexiest thing about him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• His chivalry, his lack of fear, he is the super tough guy with a romantic squishy heart, he can be grumpy but always knows right from wrong, he bends over backwards to help people, he is very respectful to humans in general, he is open minded, he is a WONDERFUL musician & song writer...nothing turns me on more than when he sings his songs & plays guitar & all these women are watching him play thinking "who is this guy, he's amazing"...well...he is mine...LOL!, the way he carresses me is so romantic. He's never the type of guy to be who only "takes care of himself" in the bedroom. He works very hard to please. He's super tall, almost 6'5", he had so many women wanting him when we were dating,....but he chose me...*sigh* he just takes my breath away every time! He is my perfect match & i thank god every day that we met & that he loves me as much as i love him, if not more. EVERYTHING about him turns me on, he's so HOT!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ...he plays drums?
    wow, how sad that's all I can come up with...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:36 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• EVERYTHING!! DAMN EVERYTHING!! Physically sexy as hell...6'2 in great shape, baby blue eyes, wide shoulder, round ass, covered in tatts that I love and the best part is he looks like a bad boy but he is the good guy...sweet as hell, a poet, smart, owns two companies...the list goes on..EVERYTHING
    HDSDIMOM

Answer by HDSDIMOM at 9:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• *I just want to add that he is a good guy and all...as far as that goes which counts for something...but as far as looks go or any of that...it's the drummer part ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:40 AM on Jul. 27, 2010