Problem with my husband watching porn!

My husband normally doesn't watch the much porn but recently i got sick and our sex life has slowed down. When i was sick i woke up to find him watching porn while i was sleeping and he will sometimes watch porn over spending time with me. Im at a lose as to what to do. Any Advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to be honest with him and tell him how you feel. My so and I have a strict no porn policy (unless we made it together lol). No bashing anyone who enjoys it. It just makes me feel uncomfortable and we decided we didn't want it in our relationship. But be honest and don't hold back.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 7:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My DH and I have a porn is 'okay' policy. It is not to interfere with our time though. That is the part you mentioned that concerns me. You said he prefers it over you. I would talk to him about it and see what you guys need to do to make your sex life more enjoyable for both parties.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Have a talk with him and let him know how you feel about the whole situation. Good luck hun
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 7:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Just talk to him. If you haven't felt good and have been rejecting sex, then he may be turning to it to fill the void. Just tell him how you feel. Men look at porn because they are visual and it just aids them in sexual release. Maybe it is too boring to masturbate alone. Gee, sperm clinics have porn and magazines to get guys going so it must be indicative of something. Maybe more sex will get him off the porn? Whatever you do try not to attribute it to you. You are a flesh and blood women and that s much better than an image that can be viewed.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• keep open communication with him & ALWAYS tell him how much it offends you. Friendly communication can solve anything.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• This has nothing to do with you, and there probably is not anything you can do about it. Pornography is an addiction, and his has probably reached the point where he is not being as careful to hide it. There are help groups for porn addiction. Were I in your shoes, I would sit him down and tell him that I have no intention of sharing my husband with another woman in any shape, form or fashion. I would then offer to go with him to get help. If he refuses to go, I would move into another bedroom because the way I see it, your husband is committing mental adultery, which is every bit as bad as the physical act. I do not believe in divorce, but if you separate yourself from him physically by sleeping in another room, perhaps you stand the chance of his understanding that you do not intend to tolerate his ogling other women. Draw a boundary and then enforce it. Tell him what you intend to do, and leave the choice to him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Have you tried to watch it with him? Try talking to him about how you feel.Good luck!!!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 10:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2010