Whats the best sunscreen?

I'm looking for suncreen that my child age 4 can use and that I can use also. Does anyone know whats the best product? Thankyou

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• coppertone is really good I put spf 50 on both the kids and I and we still get really dark.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 7:39 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Look for one that uses zinc oxide as the main sunscreen as it is less chemically offensive to the body then the others. The more zinc oxide and less of the others the better. I personally use the one by Coppertone for sensitive skin because it is affordable and has the highest zinc oxide amongst the major brands short of buying an organic/natural one online for much more.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The ones you can spray on! We pretty much use the Coppertone spray on ones. They make life SOOOO much easier.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:53 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Neutrogena Helioplex spf 100. I am a blond and my DH and both of our boys, 11 and 2, are red heads, so to say the least we are all VERY fair skinned and burn easily. Over the summer we went to water parks, theme parks, fishing, ect... and no one had a sunburn, not even a little pink. It sprays on which makes it easy to put on a wiggling little one. My
    little guy has sensetive skin and he had no problems with this one, but it was strong enough for my DH and older son to wear.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010