movement?

how often did you feel your baby move at 17 and a half weeks? i think i keep feeling her move so much within these past few hours...once i know for sure i felt a tiny thump, the others are just flutters. is that possible though? it feels like an awful lot already and i know some people dont even feel the baby yet. is it just in my mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is not just in your head. I am 20 weeks and felt baby move at 17.5 weeks just like you did. Sure then I realized that some of the baby's movements ended up being gas most I was positive were my baby. It stayed that way until just this week, I am at the end of 20 weeks now and there is no doubt in my mind about movement.

Congrats! You feel baby!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• well i started feeling mine move at 13 weeks and my dr even said thats what it was. but he didnt start getting really active and moving all the time till 15 weeks my dr said as much as he is moving and with me not being that far along that he would be a really active baby when he is born let me tell u it gets worse im 33 weeks now and he never stop moving
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I didn't feel mine until 19 weeks =] But everyone is different.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• felt my first move at 17 weeks (carried high and in front)... felt my 2nd move at 13 weeks (carried low and in front)... you may have eaten something very sugary or caffiene that made the little one go haywire! i know mine both liked doing backflips after i drank juice. enjoy feeling it, and congrats
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 11:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I know im 18 weeks and still havent felt my baby move yet. im so anxious. i want to feel him move so bad.
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 12:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I am 22 weeks and DEFINITELY feel her moving around no doubt :)
    funjosette

Answer by funjosette at 2:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2008