how to delete a "friend"

How do u delete someone after you have added them on here? when i first signed up for Cafemom anyone who sent me a request i added.. well now ive been on here for a few months and realizing it was a bad idea. i dont want to block the person just remove them from friends

Amanda120486

Asked by Amanda120486 at 8:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Pull up your friends list and there is the option beside each name to remove them.

Answer by Bmat at 8:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• To get to your friends list, click Moms in the line near the top of the page, then click My Friends.

Answer by Bmat at 8:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• agreed with the above
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• THANK U :)
    Amanda120486

Comment by Amanda120486 (original poster) at 8:21 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Please be sure when you invite someone to be a friend or you accept being a friend that you are really sure.I had a friend & just found out yesterday that she doesn't want to be friends and blocked me from sending messages to her.& I don't know why.So now I'm left wondering what I did.Or maybe didn't do or.....I just don't know.So please,be sure before you ask or accept.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2010