I think i was pregnant but didnt have the throwing up and test were negative. Didnt go to dr either, i kno shame on me no bashing though please. If i got a sonogram for pain in my stomach and they didnt say anything about me having a miscarriage, what will happen if i DID have 1 and it hasnt been noticed?? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am kind of having a hard time understanding the question. Do you WANT to be pregnant? Do you honestly think you had a miscarriage? I will say this.. alot of women DO miscarry or what is also known as having a "chemical pregnancy" and do not even realize it because the body has a way of passing all of it out through your period. I'd say if you have a sonogram and no one noticed a single thing then it is most likely in your head. But if you want reassurance, you just need to be straight forward with your doctor.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• agrees with Ctink . . .
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2010