Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i call for problems with a business?

A business on my street doesn't mantain their parking lot. So it is always filled with gross water that just sits there. I'm worried bout it being a breeding ground for insects and mosquitoes

Answer Question

Asked by jamiethornton26 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Health

Level 11 (536 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Call your city's government offices and ask what department would handle this. Maybe the health department or DPW. GL

    Answer by elizabr at 8:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

  • Call your city offices and ask them who you should talk to. If you don't get anywhere, then take pictures and go to a city council meeting. Ask them for help. It will all depend if you have any city ordinances or zoning regulations too. I wish you luck.

    Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.