Holy Hot and Humidity!

Woke up this morning to severe thunderstorm warnings already. It is already 96% humidity and it is supposed to be close to 100 today. How warm is it where you are?

Lifes-A-Dance

Asked by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yesterday and today have actually been pretty decent. Yesterday, we had a nice breeze. I'm in CT.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I wish it would rain here...In FL gonna be 95 with 96% humitidy...feel like 104---the rain would be nice!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We are supposed to be in the 90's and it's going to be yet another humid day blah.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:20 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• the high today dropped all the way down to 95 today since it rained last night. we have a 40% chance of rain today that should help.
    sweet home alabama haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 88 today...cooler than last week. Saturday was 106 and a gazillion percent humidity! We have had one barn burner of a summer here. Today not so humid but it is supposed to be bad again tomorrow. It is killing my DH he works out in this crap. Thank GOD for air and our pool! Did talk to my Papa yesterday, he is in SE MO...his thermometer read 115 yesterday afternoon...holy crap!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:40 AM on Jul. 27, 2010