if he were in jail

if my babys dad was in jail who could i call to find out? we're not in the same state. I don't wan tto call any o fhis family members, not that they would help me....
i've tried calling a couple of the jails but can't get a hold of a person to ask about an inmate....
would the child services division be able to find out easier??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• The only place to call would be the county jail..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:32 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You can call a bail bonds that does out of state bonds and have them check.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• On line you can research inmates, it is crazy and I feel bad if he is.

Although it is none of my business but if he is in jail, why look for him, he can't do anything for your child anyway?

In any case good luck the research online you can put in a state and his full name and usually you can find him like that. Good luck!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Why do you think he's in jail? If he owes you CS then CSS should be able to find him.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would call the jail in the state he is in and tell them u are his childs mother and need info
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 10:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You can probably look it up online. Just google the state that he live in and department of justice. This is how I found out that my oldest son's mother was in jail.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If you know the city, county and state you may be able to look it up online. A neighboring county has all their inmates listed, along with their charges.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2010