Can anyone help me find a decent, legitimate work from home job?

jlassiter29

Asked by jlassiter29 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• if u find one pass it along to me.... i even got my medical transcripitonist license bc that u can do at home but its v. difficult to find a job bc alot of places ask for 3+ years exp. if this interests u i even did my license at home through pennfoster which is an online school and they mail u everything and u do it on the internet... phone sex is also an optin JUST KIDDING! lol but it can be if u like that sort of thing...
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• a lot of work from home jobs are legitamate, you just have to work to earn your money. It's not going to be hourly pay. I've worked in three network marketing businesses and loved two out of the three and make decent money off of the one I'm doing now; however, I have to really push myself to work. Working from home you don't have a boss, you have to be self motivated and very organized. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have and let you know about my experiences. It's also not entirely from home usually because most network marketing businesses you have to do either parties or consultations, but it's flexible to your schedule. There are a lot of things like that though, personal trainer, massage therapist, website builder... Decide what you want to do or the people you want to work with and I'm sure there's a job you can do mostly from home. You just have to be willing to find it.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 9:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:59 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm trying to find something at home also.
    texasmom1800

Answer by texasmom1800 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Lots of answers to this popular question. Click here.  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• check out www.WorkAtHomeUnited/wintergreen
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• check out my journal how i make money from home.. its just a lil bit but i know of tons more jobs online!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• www/scentsy.com/my2scents

I also offer incentives...let me know if I can help with details or questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I have ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also always recommend eBay.  It's the quickest and easiest way to earn money.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• heres a legit job online , you will get paid next month but the more surveys the more money.. it adds up girl ! im a mother of 7 ...http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 5:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010