The date from hell?

Have you ever been on a date where the guy was just plain obnoxious I went out with this guy who spent the whole night bagging on how stupid women were? Have you ever had a date where the guy was too much?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We went walking on the beach...he showed up in tan pants white socks and black shoes. I was in jeans a shirt and jacket, he said he felt I was over dressed. We walked, then HE chose the dinner spot...a sports wing bar...not my thing, ate in front of me because I didn't order much, then we got stuck in traffic on the way home. He had a lime in his car from the store that had a sticker saying roll it between your palms before squeezing...this lead to a 20 minute conversation he made sexual inuendo's over. Then took me home, tried to make out with me in the driveway...slobbery gross. Invited me to a OSU football game the next sat then never called or showed to pick me up...thank you GOD!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I was actually with a guy who was down-right obnoxious!! He wasn't that cute, he didn't shower, he didn't brush his teeth & he cried over EVERYTHING! LOL.. It was awful..oh & he was bipolar! Needless to say, I'm not with him anymore.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yes, we went to Universal Studios in Florida and the guy was just disgusting. If I had driven my own vehicle I would have left him behind, but since he drove I sucked it up and dumped him the next day.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• how many can we share?? when i was the 'blind date queen', i met up with this dude at TGIFriday's..we were supposed to have some food/drink/go to the movies..i arrived on time, he was totally drunk already! @ the bar, obnoxious as heck, pawing me to death, breathing on me..i can't even remember whether he was goodlooking or not.
    another guy, nice/not drunk...i could've seen myself going out with him again. he was cute, had a good career, came from a good family, good manners, etc....he couldn't say one sentence without mentioning his ex-wife. supposedly, he'd been divorced for a year or so, legally, just not emotionally. needless to say, they are remarried now.
    another, very cute, younger, fun..had no money. he scraped it out of his car for our movie tickets. he'd bought me a fake rose (in fake water) from walgreens (still had the tag) and gave it to me. i guess you can't blame a guy for trying!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It wasn't a date from hell but it was so boring. All he talked about was rocks, I ended that date early. I had him drop me off with my friends.

Also, I went out with this guy who was 21 and I was 15. It was a double date with my friend and they brought along a few other guys. I paid more attention to one of the other guys that was my age.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Blind date. he came to my town,asked me what there was to do. He wasn't interested in a movie or anything. We went to the airplane museum(boring) he paid for himself,stepped back and let me pay for myself...ok...We decided to get lunch. i start mentioning Applebees,and other similar priced places. he pulls into Burger King! Once again,I end up paying for myself. I was like OMG! You cant even buy me BK???? We go to the beach. he starts trying to paw me right there in front of everyone!! i told him to take me home. He has the nerve to ask if he can come in! Ummm,no way dumbass!
    second one,blind date,I meet this guy at a bar. i brought a friend as my "wing woman" This guy is trashed already,and it was 7pm! We were suppose to be going to dinner! like I'm going to go out to eat with mr. drunky here! We pretended to go to the bathroom and snuck out the back!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• well i dont remember one but i know i had a few
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2010