the first time for this problem

my hubby wants to do anel sex with toys and i am wondering should we even start out with that first? and what toy would be easy for the first time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Dunno, never used them and don't really have any desire to!!! Sorry
    Anonymous

• Don't know what to tell you but more power to you for even considering it!
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Well my hubby and I do anal sex and with toys because it's what he is into and iv adapted THE THINGS WE DO FOR OUR MEN!!! lol Anyway I also am a sex toy distributor, they have small "butt plugs" that kinda feel just a little harder than jello they call them jellies, so they are pliable and wont hurt you I WOULD NOT RECOMEND STARTING WITH A VIBERATOR..... also make sure you have a good lube and ALOT of it I would recomend ID lube or Wet lube those brands are good ones. Also if you are planning on both of you using anal toys I would buy a his and hers and not share I love my hubby but not enough to share a butt toy with him lol!!! If you have anymore questions feel free to message me!!! hope my info helps
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• oh i wouldnt do it! but thats me and if you want to try it go right ahead ive tried it and didnt like it but at least try it once and if you dont like it then dont do it again even if he does like it but explain that you dont. goodluck and have fun!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yep it hurts, but you can get use to it. but don't start out with toys, start with a finger and work your way up gradually with toys to about the size of him. DON'T GO ALL AT ONCE!! I am telling you it will hurt. But there are some things you should know. First use a lube that is not water based!! Because it dries up so fast. They do make anal lube that even has the desenstizer in it. like Adam and Eve. Try some of those.
    Cont....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2008