Best date stories?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Met a guy through a friend of his and mine. We had it pretty bad for each other. Our first date he picked me up at the door, gave me a rose. We went to a weekly event at our local art museum...don't ask either one of us what we saw...the sexual tension was thick as pea soup. We left, went to dinner..managed to choke down some food because we were too busy eating one another figuratively...went back to my place. He gave me one of his work shirts that he had slept in the night before so it smelled like him...still have that damn thing, can't bring myself to toss it after 11 yrs. Then gave me a gift set of my favorite perfume...he said it was his bday gift to himself cause he loved the way I smell. We made out on my living room floor for about 4 hours. It ended painfully and we both still love each other...but I am with my DH now, and he is 10 times the man he was.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Best date night ever was when my husband walked the beach at sunset. He got down on one knee and asked me to remarry him.
    Brittyt4you_

Answer by Brittyt4you_ at 10:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Mine was after our annual family gathering. My now DH and I went driving around town on a 50cc quad. Stopped at the local bar for a shot and continued driving. Even stopped at the gas station for a fill-up. Cost $0.97! LOL I think that was one of the funnest nights I ever had! Exhilerating too, saw a cop or 2 and made sure we weren't seen.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 10:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• well i remember when i went to the club with my friends we were having a good time & then i saw this guy he was looking good & he was dancing then he asked me to dance eventhough i didnt look good dancing but he stayed dancing with me the whole night & after that we became a couple but were not together anymore
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2010