You think the Bush years were bad? I want to know.....

The Bush years were good to our family. In fact the Bush years were good to many families. Unemployment was at a low 4% for much of those years. We did have some problems in our Country during those 8 yrs but something is always going to happen and what you do when it does is what matters. After 9-11 we had a mini recession(if you can call it that) but it was short and basically with a bit of help(approved by congress) it worked itself out. Of course there were times there may have been a better way to do things or things didn't turn out like some would have wanted. The war in Iraq will always be a stickler for some. You either believe it was right or that it was wrong. Obama has continued Bushes tactics for the most part anyway. I don't have room to mention everything. What I want to know is why were the Bush years so horrible for you if you think they were? I don't want hate speech just your personal story.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• 2012 can't come fast enough!
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You say you knew his stance before going in? So you knew he'd be Bush 2.0. Not only keeping the Bush policies he campaigned against, but extending and expanding them?

Thats just rhetoric your using. speak like a person...not a right wing blog. I watched the debates and listend to both him and McCain and knew where they stood

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:56 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The current recession was in full swing by the time Obama passed his first law.

LOL...Hell during the CAMPAIGN...McCain had to STOP campaigning to rush to D.C. because Bush was messing up SO BAD! LOL..HELLP, TARP anyone??what was THAt for??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Since Obama is going to start a war in Iran, it will be funny to see all his followers suddenly just fine with war.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Wow some of ya'll really need to research what's been going on in Iraq and Afganistan. I guess I'll let my husband know that the schools they helped build and the neighborhoods they helped EOD diffuse (literally 3 square miles of houses wired and rigged with explosives by the Fedajeen) and the masses of other great things they accomplished over there were all for nothing because they had to kill a few Al-Qaeda operatives to do it... yeah sounds like nothing but a muderous rampage to me!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:56 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• At least this post makes you really see how uneducated those who love Bush and oppose Obama really are..

poor ignornat sould actually believe the lies told to them by Fox

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:48 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I do not care if other countries were "disusted" WE were the ones who were attacked.
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

Who is fine with the wars? I am still against them and think we should pull out NOW...But he was the better candidate over McCain...Never said I adreeg with him on EVERYTHING, but knew going in WHAT his stance was as he has been saying all along that Af is the place we "should" be....I just disagree

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:43 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Whatever. That rhetoric is the truth. You're just too blinded by your love of Obama that you can't see it. He lied to you, and is now telling you not to look behind the curtain, and you're falling for it. Your too worried about defending him against jokes and crying about racism that doesn't exist to see the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yep - You are right Bluecollar - my husband was there too. The problem is they do not report this too much on the msm.
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010