What is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?

As a kid I went to a lot of birthday parties at the local skating rink. One of their rules were No Gum. They had a "gum tree" by the door. It was green painted wood, about 5 feet tall and has chewed gum stuck all over it. As a kid, I thought this was the coolest thing ever. As an adult and a mom, EWWWW!
I went back a few years ago to take Kyra to a b-day party there and it was gone.
*Note sarcasm>* I can't imagine why!
What's your EWW story?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A dead ,bloated opossum in the road. A car ran over its corpse and it EXPLODED all over the road! the smell was horrendous!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• my brother made me watch a faces of death movie i got about 25mins in to it and couldent take no more!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Video of the largest back cyst. I saw something similar on Tosh.O last night so I went on youtube to find one lol. SO GROSSSSSS!
    http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dfw8jZRJCGVQ
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I worked with my dad at his swine facility for a while many years ago. We had a guy working with us who was responsible for walking through all the pens looking for sick/dead pigs. He didn't do his job really well. One day I found a pig that had been dead for a while. We, well he, had to clean up the pig with a shovel and 3 - 5 gallon buckets. It was so gross. If he had done what he was suppose to do, we would have just picked up the pig and carried it out. He didn't miss any walk thoughs after that.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• An eye infection where the eye was blood red and blood seping from the eye ball.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• When I was on the USS Roosevelt standing in line for chow, I saw a roach crawl up the spout to the drink machine. Not even two seconds later a guy got a drink from that SAME one! I went up to him and told him a roach just crawled up there. All he did was look at me and take a drink. YUCK!!!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• food that turns green after a couple of days if it stay out & dont go in the trash
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I once watch my dog vomit and shit itself at the same time. Very disturbing
    Brittyt4you_

Answer by Brittyt4you_ at 10:36 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It's a toss-up between goatse and tubgirl. Ugh...

You want to know what it is...you go look it up. I don't recommend it, but if you want to look for it, keep in mind that neither one is mind-safe, work-safe, or child-safe.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I was in the frozen isle of our Walmart ( yep you can tell this is gonna be disgusting as I was in Walmart) and a woman on one of those scooters for handi cap people rolled by us, leaned over and hocked a lugi on the floor and rolled on!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:45 AM on Jul. 27, 2010