Do you still put out when you really don't want it?

Sometimes I just don't want sex but I put out anyway just to please SO.. is that wrong? I mean, I just want it to be over ASAP..ugh. Am I alone on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Nope you're not alone about the just not feeling like it part, but if I don't want it, then he doesn't get it. It's okay for you to say no if you're not in the mood. I know my man would be more pissed if I "faked it" rather than really wanting to do it, but I know that not all men are like that.
    Anonymous

• Yea Im the same way when Im not in the mood and he still wants I give it to him I dont want him to be mad at me and since I have endometriosis I never really want to have sex
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I'm just not in the mood and do anyway. Hell, if we waiting for me to be in the mood anymore, he'd never get any. But more often than not, I warm up to it once we get started.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• nah i do it to... i just do the moves that make him go fast... he's happy and i don't have to worry about trying to get in the mood if i really don't wanna
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 11:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i would get in that mood but he will warm me up and get me in the moon but if he knows i am not feeling good or too tired he will cuddle with me
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i put out even when i dont want to not everytime but many times partly because i want to make him happy other times ill just get him off but wont have sex
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Its really frustrating seeing all you women who already have a man, not worrying about being in the mood and pleasing him the way you're supposed to please your man.

I've been single so long that if I had a serious bf or SO then I'd bend over backwards to make sure that he was ALWAYS pleased in bed with me. No offense, but I think you all are really spoiled having the men that you have.
    krnrobey

Answer by krnrobey at 1:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• lol come off it.. getting laid is one thing and being lonely is another.. stop being so fucking sad. *poster*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Lol, I never give it up when I dont want to. He's got a hand...he can use it. That's how I feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Bwhahaha!!! I know the feeling..... You aren't alone...
    Alaina623

Answer by Alaina623 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2008