Could this be a sign that labour is on it's way? adult content

I am 38 weeks, and since yesterday afternoon I have been feeling a little off, I have this constant pain in my stomach, and I have had bad diarrhea and vomiting. I think my body is trying to clear itself out? or do you think it could be my hormones messing around with me since the closer I get the more scared I become? I know nobody knows forsure when the baby will be here, but I was wondering what you ladies think?
-thanks for your answers, they are appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had the same thing happen to me with my daughter, it started two weeks before i went into labor with her. but its always good to call your doc and check
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think yes it could be. I have never had vomiting, but I have got the runs before delivery in the past. Fear can actually stall your labor out so whatever your fears are, try to take some time to address them here- on paper- out loud, whatever to someone. Sometimes just talking about the fear can help alleviate it.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2010