what would you do?

if you were trying to get your child back from foster care and your husband will not do any more drug tests and you are suppose to get your child back next month. would you leave your husband and it delay your child coming home or would you stay and make him do it and it still be delayed?

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave him, my kids come first.

They need you more then he does, he is a grown man, they are your children.

You can answer that your self. It will be hard but you can do it!!!! Don't be affraid to ask for help!!!! Good luck!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• For my child I'd get rid of the guy, guys can come and go but children are your life
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• dump the guy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i'd straight up leave my husband to get my child back. but thats me.
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 11:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If he's not willing to take the test so that your child can come home, then he needs to leave. That would just go to show he would rather have drugs than for you to have your child.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would leave. I would do anything to get my child back if I were in that situation. Obviously he doesn't care.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Get rid of him.. my kids come first.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'd leave. If he refuses to do any more drug tests then that would show me he's not willing to stay sober. I would talk to the court and let them know I was leaving him. I would get myself stable housing, a good job, and daycare for my child. Which would show them I'm really determined to get my child back. If you really want to give your child back, then leaving him is your best choice.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would take the kid there is a possibility with him if he does not take the test he should go. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Really???
    That really isn't a question.. leave the drug addicted loser not willing to help you get your child back.. geez
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2010