Motorcycles,grrrrrr!

Who else hates the LOUD sounding ones that ride thru the neighborhood at all hours! i'm confused as to why we have a muffler law in place for cars,but these motorcycles can be ridden around at a MUCH higher decibel sound and be legal! Grrr! They always ride by just as I'm trying to fall asleep at night!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate it, it makes me want to stuff their pipe with a cork.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I used to live in Daytona Beach and during Biketoberfest and Bike Week, I wanted to get as far away as I could...especially with an infant!!! I love riding on bikes but I know what you mean about the noise especially late at night. And it's not like you can call the cops on them because by the time you get to the phone, they're long gone.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I hate it late at night, but they are fun & relaxing to ride on,.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't like the loud sound anytime but with hubby being a Harley Guy he says that they have mufflers on them they are just made to sound really loud..But I have to agree they are so fun to ride and and very relaxing
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I love them! The more rumble, the better. Nothing like a loud, good rumblin' ride!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2010