If I think I conceived today, what is the LEAST amount of days I should wait before using a home pregnancy test?

I can hardly wait!

preggoandfat

Asked by preggoandfat at 11:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 5 days untill your missed period
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• how you can tell you conceived today? i think you can take some test up to 5 days before your period is to start.
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I know the waiting game takes FOREVER but sadly you're going to have to wait until 5 days before your missed period....but I wish you the best luck and congrats if you are!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 10-12 days past ovulation is the earliest *most women can get a positive to show up on a test, using first morning urine. So assuming you are ovulating and conceived today, I'd say in about 10-12 days. I'm pregnant with my 7th and went through a surrogacy, and 10DPO was the absolute earliest I ever got a positive.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• MomaCarterof5 is correct. it will take up to 12 days for there to be enough hormone in your urine to register.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 27, 2010