WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON OCTOBER 15,BUT I FEEL PREGNANT,I HAVE MOSTLY ALL THE SYMPTOMS.MY BREAST FEEL ALITTLE SORE,MY NIPPLES TINGLES,NAUSEOUS,TIRED,BLOATED.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.CAN I TAKE A HPT NOW OR IT'S TO EARLY.WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE IF IT'S NOT PREGNANCY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's probably too early for a HTP. Go to the doctor if you want to know for sure.
    Oldham80

Answer by Oldham80 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i'd wait another week then take one.. i wasn't supposed to get my period till november 11th but i found out november 2nd.. you can find out early... but i do think you have a point with just "feeling" pregnant... i got that feeling halloween last year... he's now 3 months old! I just knew!
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 11:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Those might be symptoms of ovulation, your period is still 13 days away, so that's about the right time.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It's probably PMS.
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You are probably ovulating. It would be way too early for you to take a test.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 11:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2008