My daughter loves to drink out of a regular straw. Does anyone know of any kids cups that come with straws, but are not the straws with the valves and such. I just want a cup, lid and straw that's easy to clean and easy to get liquid out. Thanks!

shandyeddie

Asked by shandyeddie at 11:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Walmart and Target have these 9 oz Take and Toss cups that are good. We use them.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• comes in a 4 pack :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'd ask for a handful of kid cups with lids from restaurants. That's the only cup DD would use too. Tryig to make cups spill proof makes them so unpleasant.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:32 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• we always save the kids cups from restaurants when we go out to dinner- they usually come with a lid and if you lose them it's no big deal
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• take and toss cups. Get them at walmart or target or even walgreens.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yep, the take & toss ones are great, and available a lot of places - a grocery store I frequent sells them. I've also seen the same thing made by another brand (didn't look close as it was recently that I saw them and my kids don't use sippies anymore).

There are also disposable ones - I can't remember if they are Dixie, Zoopals, or what, but I've bought some in the past - it's a paper cup with a lid like fast-food places use, kid-sized, with a bendable straw. By the paper plates & such in most stores.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 9:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010