Fenugreek....

I am trying to increase my milk supply and I bought some fenugreek today, what are your thoughts and experience with this? How well does it work? How much do you take?

jokermom

Asked by jokermom at 11:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I take fen. and love love love it!! bless it cause with it I can make an entire bottle in one pump then with out. One small not cool thing about it is ... once you start you can't stop. If you stop taking it for even for about a week your supply will go down extremely noticable! So becareful how much you take and when you take it and if you want to get off it do it slowly not suddenly.
    motherofzander

Answer by motherofzander at 1:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i take a total of 6 capsules a day, and it works alright, but i also drink earthmamaangelbaby.com i drink their tea, and that helps, i think its theherbs and the increase in water, i have to take supliments because my dear breastfed son cant have dairy, so... i have not had dairy in over a month, but the combo of the two really help, granted all off our other baby products come from them too, diaper balm, nipple balm, etc, they might be spendy but my son wont ever have diaper rash. Good luck with the fenugreek, you can also try raspberry leaf tea,
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2008