Do I need to call my OBGYN or is this normal?

I am 10 weeks today.

A week or so ago I leaked a bit before I had a chance to sit on the toilet. Last night I woke and was in the midst of losing my bladder control. It seemed a bit more than a "leak" but not enough to soil the bed. Luckily I had a panty liner on.

I read that this might be an early sign of a bladder infection? Or is this just normal early pregnancy symptoms.

Is this normal or should I call my OBGYN? I don’t have another appointment for two more weeks.

I have started working on my Kegal exercises today.

SupriseImPregy

Asked by SupriseImPregy at 11:47 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is quite normal for this time. As your tummy getting heavier you get more leaking. But you cal also ask your Dr to confirm is this just because of pregnancy or something else.
    Maru10

Answer by Maru10 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i would call. Infections are dangerous to pregnancy.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:48 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yea go ahead and call...even if it is nothing they are used to that kind of thing. Probably a bladder infection, plus now there is something sitting on your bladder.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 11:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I made the call; they should be calling me back soon. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't over reacting.

Thanks ladies!
    SupriseImPregy

Comment by SupriseImPregy (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It can be normal because of growing but I would def. make sure the Dr. thinks it is okay.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010