What do you think?

DH and I have been having a lot of problems lately. We just don't get to spend any time together and haven't been getting along at all. It's been well over a week since we had sex. This weekend I worked doubles all weekend, then had to work yesterday. today he tells me he's going fishing tonight, then on my next two days off going to his mom's to help her work on her house. I asked him why he had to go do something on ALL My days off?? I don't care if he goes, but does he have to go do something on all three days? He started going on about how we needed the money and all that. And we do... But I don't care about that right now. I would rather spend time with him and dd. It just seems like on every day I have off he has t ogo do something and we never see eachother. But them I'm the bad guy when I say no...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You're not the bad guy. You know the importance of communication and spending time in a healthy marriage. Somehow you'll have to get your husband to see that, too. Good luck.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i have that same issue when he wants it i am tired from our 4 month old and when i want it he is tired from work and if he is not working at his job he is doing side jobs or on the phone. it took awhile but he started complaining about how little we spent with each other and when i pointed out everything he was doing he relaized he needed to say no. so dont say no tell him its up to him and do your own thing and when he starts to complain just point out that he is the one who makes the plans knowing you are off work.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 12:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You're the bad guy because you said "No" to a grown man. That's where the problem is. He can go if he wants to go, you're not his dictater. However, I understand where you're coming from. He seems to be avoiding being at home when you're home. Why else would he make plans for everyday that you have off? You need to find out why he's really leaving home when you're home.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Tell him that if he goes for the weekend to his moms then he needs to take DD with him since you are at work all weekend.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010