What to wear to a bridal shower??????????

Guys I have never been to a bridal shower even though im married....lol
I had a small private wedding soo..u know.
My husbands bro is getting married, the bridal shower for his fiance is abt two weeks away
and I have no clue what to wear. Please shed some lihgt and post pics of possible outfit

Thanks SOOOOO MUCH!!!

srab

Asked by srab at 11:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Doesn't have to be anything special- just something cute- could be a sun dress, a nice top, skirt or dress pants/shorts. You may want to dress up more or less depending on the location of the shower.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Depends entirely on the location and the time. If you're goign to an afternoon shower at a person's house, then probably a pretty little sun dress will be fine. If it's going to be at a restaurant, maybe dress up a bit more. If it's later in the day - then for sure dress up more. Pretty much, just make sure you look nice. I wouldn't wear jeans or shorts or anything like that. Probably no flip flops either.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ya i guess I would ask others what they will be wearing if you know any of them personally. Don't feel bad I have never been to one either and am married. Anyhow I would think it would just be normal everyday clothes but I guess it would also depend on where it was being held.....
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Casual if it is at a hall, cute top, jeans and a nice shoe.

Restauraunt-Nicer top, jeans and a shoe, or dress pants, cute top and a shoe...

Really depends on where it is...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think a nice sun dress or dressy dress would be nice. If your going out then some black slacks and a collar top.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No jeans! : )
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 2:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Something inbetween and comfortable...that way you can enjoy yourself.
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Thanks guys...all ur posts were helpful..now imgoing shopping. At Saks Fifth Avenue!!!!!!!!!
    I'll let u all know how it goes..will post pics

Thanks
    srab

Comment by srab (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think it depends on where the shower is held. If it is in a restaurant, I would wear a nice skirt and blouse or casual summer dress. If the shower is in someone's home I would want to be comfortable in a pair of shorts and tank or t-shirt. If you know others who are going, why not ask them what they are wearing. Don't stress I'm sure you will look good in anything you wear.
    autxmom

Answer by autxmom at 3:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Oh cool! Let us know.
    When my Daughter was married last summer we all wore sundresses and pretty dressy skirts and tops. It was so much fun and we all felt so good dressing up a bit!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2010