Would you leave or stay if the only problem is bad sex?

If you are with a good man who you love but the sex is absolutely horrible and no amount of coaching movies or talking through it has helped would you go or stick it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Stick it out. It takes awhile to train a man into what you want in bed, lol
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Absolutely! If I could never have sex with DH again for ANY reason I would never leave him!!!! There are other ways of being intimate anyways and LOVE is much more important than sex!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sex is fixable, you need to tell a man what you want not ask...

It does take a while to train them, but you can do it...

Good luck!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If I loved him.. I would stay.. but I would have to teach him a few things.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It takes TWO to have a good sexual experience.

So no I wouldn't leave my DH for that. It'd be another obstacle to overcome together. Imagine the end result???? Oh wouldn't that be a great night to share with the one you love, and you worked together with? Here's one case where porn could be helpful... just saying :O
    Get ideas techniques and then toss it. I think there are even classes on this? Not sure but you should look into all before deciding to throw in any towels. :D

(Communication, say exactly what you need)

Good luck and I hope you two can both work it out to have the best possible sex life.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ONLY sex? Def stay! I'd take lame sex over money conflict, schedule conflict, child discipline conflict, chore conflict, and all that other stuff. DH and I are solid but all those arguments and disagreements are a real pain. Sex is important for a couple but I think it's a reasonable thing to compromise on if you can have so much more of the other things that make life easier. Just keep up the coaching, movies, tips, books, classes, toys, or whatever else. Good luck.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• stick with it~what else could he learn that would transfer to the bed room? I go the image of Kate on dancing w/stars~she was just so...not connected to her body....and I do think she could have learned to be grounded, and move with some feeling or thought behind it...

so him, get has to get his groove on as a male human~it is kinda his job to make "regeneration" his style and not be a fart about it~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Stay for sure. Bad sex can be fixed...its not one of those non-negotiable problems.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm betting if he's horrible at sex he's also horrible at a whole lot of other things too and you just haven't noticed yet. In any event, you married him, why not stick it out and see what happens?
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would stay & have for 24 years, There are more bad men out there then Good! & sex even though it is wonderful I rather a good man to know he is there not out screwing around spending our money on other woman then having overwhelming sex. Sex never last for ever a Good man Does!
    SCMomof2kids

Answer by SCMomof2kids at 12:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010