has your water ever broke in public?

well this is my second baby and im 32 weeks and getting a little nervous my water will break while im out, like grocery store or shopping or worse in our pool! im mostly nervous because my first i woke up to a gush and went to the hospital and had baby 5 hours later. i had no signs of labor before my water broke. so has this ever happened to you?

mrsaustin271

Asked by mrsaustin271 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, but honestly either way I don't think it would matter to you.

It seems embarrassing when you talk about it, but it is simply amazing and if it does, it was meant to be. Trust me you won't be embarrassed at all. I walked out of my home with a huge towel between my legs and didn't give a damn. LOL and still don't.

Don't sweat the small stuff, guarantee so many people will help you if it ever happen. You will be alright...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No. Never. Positive thinking is the best thing for you now. Always think positively.
    Maru10

Answer by Maru10 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Mine never has... good luck hun!
    Mrs.Koukas2006

Answer by Mrs.Koukas2006 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No, the one time that my water broke was with my first son and it broke right as I was getting in the shower.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No, mine was broken at the hospital.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My water broke at home in the kitchen and it was a huge amount LoL!! It didnt stop, even when I got to the hospital it was still coming out. She was born 3 1/2hrs later :) My 3 other babies, the water broke in the hospital.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010