Does pooping... adult content

constitute burning calories? DO calories leave your body with your poop? If so, how many?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Health

• lol...There is always some sort of poop question on here.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I've never heard that. At that point, the calories have already been consumed in the body.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• hahahahahahha... this made me laugh. sorry. I dont know if you burn calories exactly.. although during the 9th month of my pregnancy i though it was burning calories trying to poop.. lol. sorry tmi... i know that you will lose weight because you are cleansing your system. That what happens with a fat flush.. you drink stuff and it makes you poop like crazy. So i guess in a way yes you are pooping out calories lol
    Mrs.Koukas2006

Answer by Mrs.Koukas2006 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• you don't burn calories when pooping..well, maybe like 1-2 calories. But, you will lose a few grams or ounces in wieght once the poop is out of your system.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The actual act of pooping burns calories....although not nearly as many as working out. However calories are not excreted in poop...remember that poop is what your body is getting rid of because it can't use it.
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 12:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I know some people do intestine cleansing and have lost over ten pounds in passing all the gunk that gets stuck inside.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• MORE poop questions! Holy moly......
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Gertie...you know you love it!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010