how long did it take you to lose your baby weight?

how long until you were back down to pre-baby weight? did you have any difficult areas to whip back into shape? any tips and suggestions on how to achieve this (already eating healthy and breastfeeding)? did your hips stay spread for a while?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Health

• i've always eaten healthy and been very active whether i was prego or not. with my first i was 105 pre-baby and got up to 186 before i delivered her (doc's don't know why i gain so much weight while prego and say i can't do anything different because i'm already doing what i should be).... got down to 110 before i got prego with the second.. got up to 175 and now i'm still stuck at 140 lbs 3 months after i had him...
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 11:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I was about two pounds shy of reaching my pre-pregnancy weight a month after I had him. It stalled for a couple of months, but it's shedding off again. I am now under my pre-pregnancy weight and my LO is 5 months.
    JMGouge

Answer by JMGouge at 11:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight (with both kids) within 2 days of having them. I didn't go overboard and gain a ton of weight when I was pregnant which was the biggest helper (15lbs 1st son and 20lbs 2nd son). I keep tons of fresh fruit and veggies that I cut up and put in ziplocs or tupperware. That way I can snack on that stuff when I have the munchies. I drink tons of water and don't keep junk food in the house. I started walking with both as soon as I got home and I breastfed. Once my diastis went away with the first (I had #2 only 2wks ago) I started to really workout doing simple situps and cardio to firm up.
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i didnt gain weight during my pregnancy, i actually lost about 40 lbs and when i checked out of the hospital i lost another 20 with him and all the fluids, and then on my 6 week check up, i had lost an additional 15 lbs. I am still on the losing end, but its slow going, but i dont mind, :)
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• 7years 9months 3weeks and counting
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 5:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Still working on it....LOL!!!

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 1:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008