my vagina is so swollen it looks abnormal is this normal?

this is my second baby i did not have this problem with my first. my V is so swollen it even feels weird to walk and i have blue vains that look like their going to burst down their. whats the deal, i cant even be with my hubby because it looks so weird and the feeling is numb. has this happen to anyone else? is it because this is my second or something. im not really any heavier this pregnancy, and im 32 weeks now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• this happened when i was pregger with my second!! it would go completely numb. i guess its totally normal. it happens because of all the pressure and blood flow to that area... i would mention it to your doc anyway though.. goodluck!
    Mrs.Koukas2006

Answer by Mrs.Koukas2006 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I never had this problem. If it causes you concern, bring it up at your next appointment.
    ambersmommy730

Answer by ambersmommy730 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It can happen because of the blood flow to that area. I am sure it is fine but I would bring it up to the DR at your next appt.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010