Mcdonald's manager

Do you think that working as a McDonald's Manager is a good job? Is there anyone here who works there as a manager? would you mind telling me what they make? Just curious, because my hubby works at a University right now making in the mid thirties. Would it be worth it for him to switch? Or keep the University job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• I believe that McDonalds managers make quite good money, and I would think there is plenty of room for graowth- it's a HUGE company- it might be worth finding out more information.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I worked at mcdonalds 10 years ago when i was in high school and i remember one of the managers saying she made 40,000 but she had been a manager there for 7 years.
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 12:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The only thing I could see good about it is getting free hamburgers, there is not room for growth at least I don't think there is...

He must take everything into consideration.. My dad always says a job is a job and that it is....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It depends on whether it is an independent or corporate store. I worked for an independent and made $22k per year as an assistant manager. It also depends on the location. In some areas crew started out at what I was making as a mgr. I don't know what corporate stores pay. I hear they have better benefits. There is always the option of moving up into training at the corporate level & attending Hamburger University.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Having management skills is good and you can take those skills else where.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010