what is your favorite holiday

mine would be christmas. i love seeing my kids face on christmas morning and being with family

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Christmas. I love all of the decorations, my family being together, and watching the children open their presents.
    Spandra

Answer by Spandra at 1:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Samhain/Halloween! It's the one holiday everyone in my house gets in on!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Halloween!! I was even married on Oct.31st.!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Me too I love Christmas! The joy on my children's faces bring so much to to me.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Christmas is my only favourite holiday --the rest of them could all disappear and I wouldn't care at all. I love the smells and food of Christmas, the bustle and energy of it in the dark of winter, and the fun of games, and family and presents and shopping and decorating and baking...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• its a toss between xmas and easter.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We love Halloween! I was born on Halloween and my boys and I dress up every year. We have a blast.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Thanksgiving lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It's hard for me to pick a favorite now that we celebrate most without family since we're so far away now :( I love Halloween on the east coast just cuz of the autumn feeling and it reminds me of being a kid. I like Christmas and 4th of July (random I know) best with family. Mostly cuz it = good food haha.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Thanksgiving.

I don't even like turkey, but I love that Thanksgiving has all the warm feel of family and none of the "buy me this" commercial pressure that have taken over Christmas and Easter. Plus I have step-kids and Easter and Christmas have to be divided up with the mom so that the day is more of marathon driving. For Thanksgiving we either have them or don't have them for the whole 4 day weekend.

New Years would be 2nd and for the same reason. Love the celebration, fun and food...
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010