i am almost to my second trimester....the sicknes has eased up buuttt....the hormones and mmod swings have taken its place..

in full force....i am a moody sobby enotional wreck...and my poor SO whom is a wonderfull guy seems to be the target of the hormones.....do you have any stories you would like to share about your hormonal out bursts?

yesterday i balled like a baby....not quit sure why...i was just ummm..pregnant and moody...then i felt better then i felt mad cuz SO was sitting next to me at home (wtf?) why would i get mad over that....then when he did i was so mad i moved away form him. i felt like a little kid in a tissy...you have any stories to share?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 12:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I feel for you! My husband used to call me last pregnancy the demon seed, cause he made me so hostile and moody. My first one was bad too... my second and third pregnancies weren't that bad at all.

Whenever I felt like I was about to go off the edge, I raised my hand as a red flag. That meant that whoever was in the room could be screamed at, cussed at or cried on... be prepared, or leave. It really helped.

I'm not pregnant now, but somedays, I need to use that red flag hand!
    Annette4

Answer by Annette4 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Oh everyone is catching my wrath. If you say the wrong thing I will tell you. Unfortunately it is not in a nice way either.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• lol sweetie you are not alone. Ic ant tell you how many times I ripped someone a new one, or cried like a loon for NO reason I could figure. Kleenex commercials mde me cry for goodness sake. My advice? when you are in a 'stable" mood, tell SO how wonderful he is and that the hormones are NOT who you are. Give him info on the mood swings that all women have. But again, when you feel nice, be really kind to him and remind him(and yourself) this will pass and its worth it when the lil angel comes :) hang in there.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sorry mama...no advice here, but with all my pregs I was a mess. I'm 7 mnths now, and I still cry @ everything. Or I get mad. Or I get defensive. My poor, poor BF.......he thinks I'm NUTS!! Just hang in there; I heard a hubby say once 'Yea, my wife is fucking crazy right now, but she KNOWS she's being mean & difficult...she says she's sorry and and tries to take breaks. That's what matters to me'...I guess as long as you can recognize that you're insane, people are more willing to accept your wrath :)
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 1:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ya..that is funny. cuz last night after it was all over with i told him i was sorry i was crazy and started balling again.....lol.....SO hasnt been thru this before....and has never really been around any prego women soooo.....he is kinda like what is wrong with you.....i am trying to find a way to explain it to him with out him thinking i am making excuses....but on the bright side the morning sickness is gone....lol..
    sweetestkitten

Comment by sweetestkitten (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If I don't hear from my BF after like 2 or 3 hrs, I blow him up thinking he's not thinking about me or is ignoring me. I do it A LOT, and @ times when I knows he is just way too busy for me - I can't believe myself sometimes. Little things he says I blow up on him for, from feeling like I want to stab him in the eye or break down into a fit of tears
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 1:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010