would you get plastic surgery to please your husband?

So I heard of the woman who was going to get plastic surgery just to look like kim kardashian because her husband "worships" kim and so he wouldn't leave her. Would you ever go through extreme measures like this for your husband?

Personally I wouldn't, this is ridiculous, if my husband didn't like me or wanna be with me for who I am then we don't need to be together. If I had any plastic surgery it'd def be for myself and so I can feel better not to keep my husband.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 12:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• my hubby says HELL NO!!!!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Not a chance.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• He'd be pissed if I got plastic surgery!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Nope, sure wouldn't. And my husband would not want me to!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Hell no he wouldent want me to, But i do i really want a boob job my breast have always been lop sided, one side is almost a full cup bigger and i hate it sooo much!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No--he ♥'s me for me/
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No the only way I would do it is if I wanted to do it...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Oh, I've never loved my husband that much...

Actually, the woman in the example doesn't love her husband at all, and clearly has no sense of his love for her -if he has any. In fear, she's grasping at straws to create security that she's afraid she can't live without. It's sad, really.

I would only have surgery if it's medically necessary. What I am just stunned by is the number of people who think that because we say 'surgery' all the time like it's a normal thing, that makes it a normal thing.

ALL surgery is risky, and the risks need to be carefully weighed against whatever benefits there may be. I wouldn't risk my life, permanent disfigurement (seen Burt Reynolds lately?!?), untreatable pain, multiple organ failure, allergy to the anaesthesia, allergy to the instruments or post-op medication, contracting an untreatable infection (only available in hospitals!) to remove a few wrinkles or some fat, thanks.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Not a chance......he can love me as I am or he can get his ass out the door.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 1:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Nope lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010