Do you like scrapbooking?

I used to put all the memories in to a scrapbook like if I went someplace special a napkin, a dried flower if it were given to me, cards, photos, you name it, Just enough to reflect a memory for the special event that took place. Do you do that or have you done that?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Growing up I got a Memory Box & Ive always stored stuff in it, special letters, cards, what-not. And Ive always been a diary keeper (ok now its only every 6mo for a catch-up though) so when the diary is full I put it in the box.. Im very suprised that 1 memory box has been able to hold so much (it fits in the top of my closet)..I also have 3 picture albums of everything i did growing up. Me & DH also have our own memory box that we put alot of stuff, it goes from highschool till now.
    For my dd i have fully started scrapbooking with special tools & goodies. (cricut/gypsy/cuttlebug) and have a "scrapbooking" space to do all my work at... She is 3 & im still not done with her first years scrapbook album though.. UGH! Need more time & creativity!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I used to be a lot more into it....lately I don't have time. But yeah, I love scrapbooking. I once did a scrapbook of hubby and I's first year dating. I gave it to him for our first anniversary and he loved it. I still want to do one for my son's first year of life...but like I said, just don't have the time.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 1:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• LOVE IT!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I used to. I did 9 months of DD first year but then fell behind. I think I might try digital scrapbooking
    Kimora_neko

Answer by Kimora_neko at 2:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Omgosh... I have been saving things for my future husbands first book of "us"... so excited:) it will be
    My first one.......
    Bunny317

Answer by Bunny317 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I really do not like scrapbooking. It is too much stuff to keep track of, once you start getting into all the paper and stickers, etc. And I have no place that I have room to do it. Also, all my pictures are digital, so I like to use the scrapbooking computer programs.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 1:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I do. My daughter is 2 and I'm only halway through scrapbooking her first year. Seems I never have time.
    amy_rebecca

Answer by amy_rebecca at 2:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I've always loved the idea never had the time.
    CharliesKrystal

Answer by CharliesKrystal at 9:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Like many moms, I love it but always fall behind. I need more time in my day.
    wokingmommy

Answer by wokingmommy at 5:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2010