VENT!!!!!fsai lgfya!!!! adult content

He is self. I am so glad I left. Sometimes, Yes I do miss him. He won't help with the kids. Now it is easier on him. He acts like they are not his. Like he don't have to do anything, blahhhh I am not doing squat for him anymore. I go out once since around 7 years with my friend and he says well I can't take the kids next week, I have to go out. Which is fine but he is a home body, don't like going out, and is doing it out of spite. That is what pisses me off. That is one of the reasons we separated-he don't want to do anything, help with anything, and don't want me to do anything, I felt like I was on HOUSE ARREST and which I never was. He yelled too much and was a grump.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Good that you got rid of him then. Remember, you can hire a babysitter any night that you want to go out.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Hope you feel better! You did good. Now you need to divorce the jerk. You can do so much better.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I married a homebody 25 years ago. I go out, he stays home. All happy.

I read a book called 'How to Not Screw It Up' years ago, and one of the things the author pointed out is that we select partners who are refreshingly different from ourselves and proceed to insist that they turn into us. Bad plan.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010