So do you or your kids watch Jersey Shore?

I've watched a few episodes and I felt like I was getting dumber just watching these stupid kids. Why is this show famous? What is so great about watching a bunch of kids getting drunk and laid and spreading STDs?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watch it- it's just entertainment, but yes, it may make you dumber just by watching!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i agree. i tried to watch it a couple times, & its just boring & they are gross.
    plus, im kind of annoyed because i like about 2 hours from seaside heights, NJ and ive been going there all summer since i was a kid - 5 or 6 years old. Since they made that show, its so different there now. once you bring so much attention to a place, it almost kind of ruins it and im pretty annoyed about it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I watched the first season, I don't have cable anymore so I haven't seen the new one, I keep hearing it dumb though.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I watched it for the first time the other day with my younger brother and I realized why I never wanted to watch it in the first place.....its really stupid! I do not understand why people find it soo amusing.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If I'm clicking thru channels and it happens to be on sometimes I just and watch just to gawk at it's ridiculousness. Same with "The Hills" and whatever other show they have now. I just don't understand why I'm supposed to care about these people and their lives? It's not even GOOD drama!!! Do people really sit there and get into some random chick "like oh my god I'm just not going to be friends with her anymore." WHO CARES!!!?? haha sorry, it just really gets to me sometimes!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I admit that I like watching the Real World, but even that is getting dumb.
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I have never watched it and really don't care to... However, I did see a show over the weekend called Jerseylicious and I loved it... so I probably would like Jersey Shore, my younger ones wouldn't watch it but my pre-teen would...
    chelle1201

Answer by chelle1201 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't have cable so the answer will be a big, fat nope.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010