Do you think that Maury Povich's guests really dont know who the father is?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe..lol. They all usually seem kinda trashy.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• they probably really dont. they always seem really shocked. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think that if that show isn't staged, the majority of those women have got to be prostitutes.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 1:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I hope they are all lying, I really do. The idea that anyone has to have 20 DNA tests to find out "who's the daddy" disturbs me more than you can possibly guess.
    truthrowan

Answer by truthrowan at 1:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• LOL@benjamink!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'd say most of them don't know. I mean I don't see why they'd portray themselves in that manner if they really knew who the father was. Now as for Jerry Springer, I think some of the people on that show are sitting in their living rooms thinking up ways to get a free mini vacation....lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think SOME of them may know, but want their 15mins, but others, I really believe are in the dark... Some of that emotion and disgust simply can't be faked!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• LOL @TruthRowan! I agree...
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Has anyone seen Idiocracy? Maury's show reminds me of those people. " A narrator explains that in modern society, natural selection has become indifferent toward intelligence, so that in a society in which intelligence is systematically debased, stupid people easily out-breed the intelligent, creating, over the course of five centuries, an irredeemably dysfunctional society. Consequently, the children of the educated elites are drowned in a sea of sexually promiscuous, illiterate, alcoholic, degenerate peers" lame movie but good plot.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 1:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• LOL I am just glad I am not the only one watching...Some of them are probably faking it, butunfortunately many women sleep around so much that they haveno idea who fathers their children. Men are just as bad, they sleep with whores and then have no idea if a child is theirs or not.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 2:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010