Normal discomforts of pregnancy?

So I am 22 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, 1st little girl though, but this pregnancy is completely different than the other 2 with my boys. I am showing this time, where I didn't show the other times (I actually have my first stretch mark). But I am also having major ankle and feet swelling, and I cannot eat anything even remotely sweet without getting a upset stomach. Is this normal? I go see my dr in a week.

mommatink83

Asked by mommatink83 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ya i'd say that's normal. cut out salt and drink plenty of water. and rest with you feet up. those will help reduce swelling.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sounds normal to me! It is amazing how different each pregnancy can me. It wasn't until my 4th that I felt like it was similar to one of my other pregnancies. They were all so different! CONGRATULATIONS!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I've only had one, but I swelled up like a balloon with my feet and ankles first then all over...ended up being severe preclampsia (toxemia) and I was in the hospital having her 9 weeks early. Take it easy and try to stay off your feet. I'm sure you'll be fine though :) Especially where you've already had 2 :) Good luck at the doctors and Congrats!!!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 2:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010