have you and hubby ever got caught having intercourse?

i have gotten caught by my 2 yr old last night, he had a bad dream but that doesn't happen very often and i am still thinking should i explain that we were joking around or just let it past?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Just ignore it, he's too young to know what was going on. He's probably already forgotten about it. He wouldnt understand anyways. Mine has caught us before and she didn't even pay attention, she just laughed and said she say daddy's naked butt.
    Anonymous

• First off OOOO yes we have been caught alot by our kids whom are 5, 3 and 1...... second he is 2 and is not even going to remember what he saw when he wakes up in the morning and if by some odd chance he does just say mommy and daddy were just playing and leave it at that lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Nope, not YET..lol
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i haven't gotten caught yet so far (knockin on wood) but i and my sister did get my mom drunk on her birthday and we came in and caught are lil sister doing doggie with her bf on my parents couch... and are dad was passed out sleeping like 3 bed rooms down so when morning came we were teasing her at the bf table, but i don't think your child will remember at all he will think you 2 were playing...
    Anonymous

• Yes, by my youngest son- he was about 6 or 7 at the time. He's like "what are you doing?". We hollered to get out of the room and he left. We never mentioned it again. But before this time- when he was MUCH younger- he was sleeping on a pallet in our room and the next morning he said "you and dad sounded like dogs last night"......lmao- again, we didn't even mention what had happened.
    Like they said above, she's 2 and won't even remember it.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• be glad it was a child lol and hes 2 he wont remember has probably already forgot if he happens to ask any questions explain in an age app. way but i wouldnt lie, when you lie about things sex related kids think its a bad thing and its not explaining mommy and daddy were loving each other in a way only mommy and daddys do, that stopped the questions with my 6 yr old when she walked in..... well i said grown ups because my hubby to b is not her father
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:06 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• LOL Great question! Your 2yo didn't care. Don't scare him to death by trying to explain it.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 1:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Gotten caught when my dsd was 9 and my 3 catches us all the time. She is really sneaky, lol. I think it has happened to everyone, if it hasn't it WILL! What is bad is when you have to explain, ya know when they are older. Also invest in a lock, I had to! Our kids just kept barging in our room. But thankfully all but the 3 yo does that now. We have taught them that our room is off limits unless they knock first. Also b/c we have a gun cabinet (locked but still). I think it only teaches them respect for others privacy.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 7:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• LOL now we have to knock before we enter our daughters room she is 11 now. I guess she thinks she deserves privacy too. LOL and i guess she does but don't worry all kids eventually see it, if they don't WOW are they lucky, jsut don't worry about it till they get older, they don't understand. When my 3yo caught us she just said mommy and daddy were playing. (her word for wrestleing) Just invest in a lock, best advice I can!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 7:16 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• yes i have gotten caught and i dont try to explain i just say that is what people who r together do for pesonal and enjoyment time. Mind you i have a 13, 9, and 7 year old. Kids know more than u would expect them to.
    MONK3

Answer by MONK3 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2008