help adult content

ok every due date thing i do it says i concieved july 9th, which is impossible cuz my hubby wasnt even home! so i decided to use may as a last period becuz i dont even know if ihad one last month cuz ihad 2days of sudden bleeding after a biopsy(i was already a few days late when i got it done, they tested me with the pee test and it was neg) well accourding by going off of may last period it says i concived between june3-9th....my hubby was home june3-5 and then again on the 21-22...do does this mean i am actully futher along? i know i should consulat a doc but i just wanna know what u think. i have a doc appt comin up real soon. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't think any date is exact..

Unless it was the first and last time..

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ok, you sound really upset, so first DEEP BREATH. My first thought and dont be offended as I dont know you is...anyone else in the picture sweetie? WAIT dont get mad, I have to ask, because stuff happens yanno? not judging...now if there is no chance of another guy, well then obviously your calculations are wrong. My advice? go to a doc, show them the numbers and go from there. Try not to stress tho, not good for you or baby- and either way- congrats!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't worry too much, have u had an ultrasound? That should clear up any confusion. If you know you didn't have sex around the time they say you got pregnant, then it has to be off. Don't stress, happens all the time and the doc will figure it out soon. Just tell him what you told us...
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 2:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• They can do an ultrasound to help determine your gestation age.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I never truly knew my exact date of conception. I think many women don't and I wouldn't sweat it either way. As long as you are having a healthy baby, months after he/she is born, you won't even think about that number anymore, the important one will be that baby's birthday!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Dates are not alway accurate. If you know you didn't have sex with anyone else other than your husband then the doctors will eventually get as close as they can and in your case since your husband is not always home you should be able to determine very closely when you conceived.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• u will find out soon! i know we conceived at the end of may but i dont remember us having sex lol! oh well! u will find out soon! i would guess at the end of june! good luck! dont worry the dates are never right!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010