Say one thing to one Cafemom member without mentioning her name! =) Have fun!

** I love that you aren't afraid to say what you are feeling or say what you believe!♥

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in

• There is a sorry excuse for a human being among us that takes pleasure in dragging my daughter into posts where she is not mentioned and also criticize my parenting skills, how sorry I feel for the generation you have the power to mold.

Answer by older at 8:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My bf is the best, she won a $100 gift card to JCPenney from Cafe Mom and she is going to help me buy school clothes for my 2 kids! I love her so much!!
    DaynaLC83

Answer by DaynaLC83 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Your religion determines your morals, my common sense, rationality, ideology, and general respect for life determines mine.
    Don't attack my morals, I won't question why you don't have any of your own- only what you are told you should have.

*sigh* That feels better!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Stop putting up "EVERYONE SHOULD HATE MUSLIMS" questions , then complaining about someone else being a "race baiter"!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ohh i have another " stop posting drama that have to do with race then claim your not racist"
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• she always is haveing fun with the points system like me and shes in the lead!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It has to be nice? How about... I'd like to see you try to refrain from using LOL. It's so overused and every single comment does not need to end in it.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 2:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Most level headed  momma, we disagree on some politics & agree on others...even when we disagree,,she is fair & honest

♥ reading her posts

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• parrishsky, it must be me. I say that lot, im a happy person most of the time....LOL hahaha
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It's not you Dee.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 2:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010