When you click on a question and then see that it is sooooo long.. do you still read and answer or just go to another one?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• You only get less than a thousand characters! It's not like it's possible for it to be a novel, I almost always read it unless it's so grammatically incorrect it's unintelligable. I understand spelling mistakes (I probably misspelled unintelligable), but if there's no punctuation and every other word is txt spk I move on lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Depends on the mood and subject, sometimes I read -sometimes I move on.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• depending on the topic....if it seems some one actually needs advice i may proceed. but if it is a religious or political debate no...i move on....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 2:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Depends on the category. In Relationships,I move on.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I move on.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• it depends what it is about. if it's a big story that's poorly worded and has no punctuation i move on.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It depends on what the subject matter is--if it's something interesting that hasn't been hashed and rehashed a thousand times here, I will stick with it. If it's lame, immature drama (my bf's uncle's cousin's dog looked at me funny at a party, then my MIL said she saw it too, then the cousin called my house and hung up on me and when I looked at my computer, he said something bad about me on facebook, etc) or another breakdown of someone's sex life and birth control methods, leading up to the inevitable "could i be prego?" line, I will immediately click backspace!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I will definitely read and if I feel it's something I can offer my suggestions or advice on...I will. If not, I move on.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Move on!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010