How far in advance do you start planning your kid's birthday party?

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hi!

If you are having a birthday party with invited guests, kids activities, food and decorations, give yourself 6 to 8 weeks. I know that sounds like alot of time, but it will go by fast. Start with planning your theme, guest list, and venue and go from there. Write your to-dos down on paper or excel/word and try to look at it every week. This method leaves you stress free, on top of everything and will result in a well planned and fun event.
    Arashid

Answer by Arashid at 2:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We don't have parties. Just a quiet little celebration at home with just the 4 of us.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My sons 2yr birthday is in 2 weeks....and the party is in 2 and a half weeks. We have nothing planned LOL It will just be a few close friends and family. Nothing big, just a meal and some cake. Playing outside.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I order supplies from birthdayinabox.com or celebration express online, so I try to start planning about 1-2 months before the actual party.
    MayBaby0507

Answer by MayBaby0507 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010