How do I become "sexy"

I don't necessarily mean "sexy" as far as looks go...I mean how do I act and send out that sexy vibe? I am a terrible flirt and just don't know how to do it. How do I attract a decent guy?

I am not into the bar scene...I'm a good girl looking for love...Really!

I will be getting divorced soon (marriage has been over for awhile) and want to feel good about myself and get back in the game. I am cute, but overweight. TIPS PLEASE!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• make yoursefl feel good about yourself. : ) spend time loving YOU first : )
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sexy comes from being yourself--the real you on the inside. If you have to do anything else to attract a guy, then he is not worth your time. I would much rather be loved for who I am than for how I look, act or anything else. I want to just be loved for me!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• What dragonlady320 said!
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Bounce your booty girl! ;)

No really--get your hair done.. go to the spa-- make yourself feel pretty.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Spend time alone and find yourself. Lose a few pounds if you feel that will make you more confident (I am not being rude I am over weight too). I found I feel "sexy" in the terms you set out if I put on lip stick. I know, it sounds dumb, but it really makes me feel like I shine, even if no one else does. LOL
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• well why dont you start by joining the gym and loosing weight. youll be healthy, feel good about yourself, and you might end up meeting a cute guy at the gym. you can try online dating. or maybe you should go out and get a few drinks sometime with friends.
    dye your hair, get it cut.. start over new.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sexiness comes from within. Do things for yourself and find what makes you feel sexy. Everything else will fall into place after that. Nothing is sexier than confidence. Just have fun with it, and Mr. Right will come along!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010