need advice and help

my husband is a great husband other than the usual daily arguing we are a good couple...i recently left him for another man and he is good he took me back...well he brings it back up even though he said he wont cuz he know it hurts us both....he does it anyways...and he keeps getting mad at me for talking about this girl he used to mess with...she threatend me oneday and now i keep saying stuff to her and he keeps getting mad.....what can i do..what should i do...i just dont know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• My ex was hum the girl that was ringing my bell and trying to be my friend.

Keep on moving there are too many men out here to worry about one, and if he is not protecting and standing up for you completley, he obviously has his mind on the next one...

Keep on moving...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think if you guys want to start fresh, then make a pact to never lie to one another again, to be 110% honest, don't put yourself in risky situations, and promise to never bring up any one of your past mistakes. If you both hold to your promises, and put eachother first above yourself, then you can have a fresh start that can be very promising. You guys obviously both have serious trust issues with each other, which is understandable, but really hard to overcome. Best of luck to you both, I hope everything works out for you guys.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 2:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I believe you when you say you don't know. I think that is the problem. If you husband is a good man, why did you leave him for another man? He took you back, but he is obviously not completely over it. Mayby you two need to talk a lot about all of it. Let him get his feelings out. What will you have to do to make him feel safe again? What will he have to do to make you feel safe again? Figure out what it will take and then figure out if you can do it or not.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think you guys really need to sit down and talk about EVERYTHING
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010